ER STREAMLINE- Eureka Moment

mpf9ret

Supporter
Supporter
Treating myself to XMAS shave,with Streamline brought as a Xmas Present [ by me ],
on behalf of SWMBO. Decided to shave with head Flat to Face,as advocated in Gem
MM instruction leaflets.

For me it works,and got one of my best shaves, in a relatively short period of time.

Now to get on with the important things.Turkey prepared and in the oven- veg to prep.
Cutting down on some of trimmings ,as we are on our own- but we will have Bread Sauce.
Happy Christmas to All
Mike B

Very fortunate in acquiring a Streamline, they are very elusive and is about the only one on my list of must-try SE razors.

What a great Xmas present and even more so that you had such a great shave from it. Hope you have many more from it.

Have a great dinner today.

The Streamline is a great razor to look at, but I find it can be a bit temperamental in use, either that or its my technique. :huh:
Hang in there Fancontroller it took me a couple years to find a Streamline at a price I was prepared to pay, I now have two but that's beside the point. :angel:

BigRon said:
The Streamline is a great razor to look at, but I find it can be a bit temperamental in use, either that or its my technique. :huh:
Hang in there Fancontroller it took me a couple years to find a Streamline at a price I was prepared to pay, I now have two but that's beside the point. :angel:
Try it with the head flat on the Face, it works. Increase the angle slightly where necessary. Start this way and the Razor guides you. Ensure you have a nice Lather.
I have two, one of which i did not think i would get, but my bid Won.

BigRon said:

Greetings

I am of the same mind as Ron on this, the Streamline is certainly not in my list of favourites, I own one but rarely shave with it, in fact of all the SE razors I own there are only three I hardly ever use; the Contour II, the PAL Adjustable and The Streamline. I find the Streamline tricky and angle sensitive.

Perhaps it is just a thing with us old boys from Norfolk :icon_lol:

Regards
Dick.

Norfolkdick said:
Greetings

I am of the same mind as Ron on this, the Streamline is certainly not in my list of favourites, I own one but rarely shave with it, in fact of all the SE razors I own there are only three I hardly ever use; the Contour II, the PAL Adjustable and The Streamline. I find the Streamline tricky and angle sensitive.

Perhaps it is just a thing with us old boys from Norfolk :icon_lol:

Regards
Dick.

You could be right there Dick :icon_lol:

Had another go with the Streamline this afternoon, very smooth shave, but at the cost of 4 weepers/cuts and a fair bit of irritation. I'll give it another chance with more than 1 days growth next time.

Back
Top Bottom