ERASMIC Shaving Soap Tub

I picked up a couple of these yesterday from bodycare £1.99 each
wp638bf9bf_05.jpg

Has anyone else used this stuff :icon_razz:

I used one many years ago, but prefer the cream that was made in Jordan. I've got a shaving soap bowl which I bought last week for £1.99 from Laly's pharmacy.

The stick smells great too but is, quite frankly, shite! To be honest, crap would probably give a better lather but I'll leave that particular shaving experiment well alone.....

i had the stick version which was great - it had a cream colour, lathered wonderfully, loved the scent. it reminded me of brylcream.

anyhoo, bought another couple of sticks which were bright white and they are awful. very brittle when you grate them and produce no lather at all. both the cream and white sticks were in the box that stated they were the tallow formulation but there was a world of difference.

i was going to email them but i think they are concentrating on their new supreme range now

Yep, the ones I had were bright white, brittle and rhymes-with-white. Mine stated they were tallow formulation but I only managed a decent lather twice and then it was still poorer than everything else I've tried. Me no buy again!

The stick I used said Supreme - I think! Packaging looked 'modern' - matte finish, black I think. The stick itself was I think a very light brown colour.

I'm not sure how helpful this is really - my memory is shite.
Did I mention that before?

I used the soap this afternoon it smells great and lathered ok for £1.99 you cant go wrong.
I also bought this from the same shop for 99p I'll try it tomorrow
large-shave-cream.png

AGIO said:
I used the soap this afternoon it smells great and lathered ok for £1.99 you cant go wrong.
large-shave-cream.png

As long as it works for you then go for it.

That's a helluva good price for the RSC cream, should be around £3.50. I've tried the RSC Professional Shave 2 cream and its really great stuff.

Gairdner said:
AGIO said:
large-shave-cream.png

As long as it works for you then go for it.

That's a helluva good price for the RSC cream, should be around £3.50. I've tried the RSC Professional Shave 2 cream and its really great stuff.

The RSC cream is from bodycare they stock a decent range of soaps/creams I also picked up a bottle of old spice from there as well :icon_razz:
http://www.bodycarestores.co.uk/

I bought the stick and the cream about a year ago. The cream is OK, but the stick was like trying to lather up with a lump of plastic so went straight into the bin.

I tried the puck,lather's up no bother for me £1 or so from local shop,ive started to use it as a preshave,whilst i get the rest of my gear sorted,might aswell use it up,bit of practice for my lathering,

Ian

Back
Top Bottom