Erasmic

Tall_Paul said:
I found it disappointing too and the water in Torquay is extremely soft.

Admittedly it's cheap, but I think there are far better budget buys and I wouldn't buy it again.

Ditto, I have never really like the cream or soap and pound for pound I'd rather use Ingram.

Would be interested in trying any new products/formulas though.

I found this today in savers. Never seen it before. Is this new or old

[attachment=11615]

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1410266441639.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1410266441639.jpg
    66.4 KB · Views: 67
Yeah. It was £1 for the tube and nearer £2 for the new black bowl. The smell was different compared to the black boxed tube we all know

Had a look and a sniff today in our local Savers, same stuff to my nose.

Looking at the ingredients list = identical
Looking at the box= it states "same great formula"

So left it on the shelf, it's just a red box.

Pete said:
After the Erasmic stick reformulation, it looks like the cream as we know it will be going too.

There is a new range coming out. Should be better, eh? :roll:

Pete

Those were when Keyline Brands had Erasmic in their portfolio of products. Another company has since taken on the brand, which may be why the cream has been repackaged in the red box, as per pgachapman's post.

Was back in savers today and had a smell of the erasmic in the new red box. Its definately different in smell. Not as strong and swet as the regular back boxed version

I have not used the old formula. I have used the shave stick that comes in the grease paper and I have to say that I wasn't a fan tbh. Did lather particularly. When I tried to push it into the red plastic holder the stick just crumbled.

Something I have never used but purposely went on a little hunt as I remember my dad using it and recently picked up the same razor as he used to use. I bought it from savers but was a bit miffed as there were three different packages of the same thing on the shelf (in hindsight I should have just got one of each @£1) The one I bought was a silver tube in a red box. I really enjoyed using it this morning with a smallish brush face lathered. A reasonably small amount gave me a hell of a lot of nice smelling slick soapy lather.

Back
Top Bottom