Eucris

The banter above just made me laugh out loud (and nudge me even closer to buying some Eucris). I imagine that for those *not* of a certain age, Benny Hill is probably beyond the pale and if he were still with us, they'd be trying to 'cancel' him.

Much like Satanfriendly's recent shave of the day with a parody of Ernie, I also wrote a parody of Ernie called "Arnie - and he drove the hardest bargain in the West" when I worked for GEC, (Arnold Weinstock, notoriously tight). Ah, nostalgia strikes!

I must admit I am not a fan of Eucris as I think it smells odd on me. Having said that it’s the cologne that gets the most comments from other people so I do wear it from time to time.

The banter above just made me laugh out loud (and nudge me even closer to buying some Eucris). I imagine that for those *not* of a certain age, Benny Hill is probably beyond the pale and if he were still with us, they'd be trying to 'cancel' him.

Much like Satanfriendly's recent shave of the day with a parody of Ernie, I also wrote a parody of Ernie called "Arnie - and he drove the hardest bargain in the West" when I worked for GEC, (Arnold Weinstock, notoriously tight). Ah, nostalgia strikes!
It would have been better if it was @Boycie83
Boycie he drove the hardest bargain in the west
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Back
Top Bottom