Ever-Ready Natural Angle Lightweight SE Razor

Blademonkey

Supporter
Supporter
image.jpg I have had the pleasure of being a member of this wonderful forum for some time and have been helped no end by other members be it with advice or indeed gifts of soap, razors, EDPs and so much more so every now and then I like to pass this love forward and offer something back. This time it is my Ever-Ready Natural Angle Lightweight Razor plus a few blades to get you on your way. This is open to everyone but I would like to think that this could be someone's first SE Razor and that it may set them on the SE path that I am currently enjoying so much. I will also add a new Stick of the wonderful Valobra shave soap.
I realise that because of forum rules that this is not open to everyone which is a shame but if anyone can think of a way to include the newer members maybe by proxy I would be more than happy to work with this providing the Mods are happy with this and I'm not breaking the rules, bending the rules should be ok I hope. :)
If you are interested in this please add your names to this post and I will pick a name at random in 7 days time 8pm Saturday 13th Jan. Good luck people :) Paul. Due to postal costs this is only open to UK addresses.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom