Exciting new forum

Yeah I was quite taken aback by it at first. And wary of accepting something for free (where's the catch?)
But I have received and sent out freebies and no-one has abused it. I have always had constructive replies to my questions, and usually lots, very quickly.

I used to work in the game industry as well, and Bruce reminds me of the very worst that the marketing department had to offer.

That he proclaims himself a veteran only means that he is an even bigger buffoon than most.

IMHO.

Skin Glider said:
Not that sure if this thread is that constructive? Ok the guy maybe upset a few... but a few probably upset him? Its called life !!. At least he has started his own site etc and taken a chance. But l feel the more this thread continues the more he has reason to have issues with it. Its a shaving forum not a bloody Fight club !

I read his blogs etc and for me he has "something to say" and his pics are excellent. I say ,let him be....

Just google his name.

Well I just had a quick look again and it seems to be dwindling. The site owner has the highest post count and was driving the content but only posted 7 times in April and not yet in May, perhaps he's lost interest. The SOTD thread appears well supported but that's it, very few other threads or replies each day and some spam.

Not really what I'd call "Vibrant" maybe some Ebay links would help :roll:

Skin Glider said:
James_uk said:
Skin Glider said:
his pics are excellent. I say ,let him be....

They're not his pics,they're nicked off other people and used without their permission :cool: Veteran my a$$ :lol:

Why does he act like this ?

Oh 'well....

Pictures are used without permission all round the Internet. As long as no one is using them for financial gain, it really isn't a problem. Don't post your piccies if you don't want them lifted.

As far as Pogonomy is concerned, there is clearly more to this that meets the eye. The guy claimed in one of his blogs to have problems with the various forums.

49er said:
Pictures are used without permission all round the Internet. As long as no one is using them for financial gain, it really isn't a problem. Don't post your piccies if you don't want them lifted.

As far as Pogonomy is concerned, there is clearly more to this that meets the eye. The guy claimed in one of his blogs to have problems with the various forums.

...that's because he was a little too eager to drive traffic through his blog.

Back
Top Bottom