Exciting new forum

Fair play to him... He's got himself booted off a number of popular shaving forums, and then slated them in his blog (somewhat unfairly and inaccurately, I feel). So now he's set up his own...

Fair enough. Good luck to him.

Lipsy

Actually I think its a great thing, seriously.

He wants a serious and rigorously moderated forum like B&B but without the protectionism, previously that has not existed so he's made one. Fact is there will be others out there who also feel that way, I disagree with plenty of his views and attitudes but can't fault his determination.

Well i'm not gonna start rambling on about him, i will just say Fair play for doing it and he can shape and pust it forward it how he wishes
as he will be god in his own forum, fair play & good luck....

Jeltz said:
But will it be vibrant? Gents I trust that none of us will head over to troll as that wouldn't reflect well on this place.

i hope not, leave him to it and if members here choose to register there too, fair play and respect to them, we are all free to choose what forums we join, i consider this one "home" and my loyality is here....

Nothing to be gained in trying to cock it up for him, he is creative and has knowledge, maybe this will be good for him

sunburyboy93 said:
Jeltz said:
But will it be vibrant? Gents I trust that none of us will head over to troll as that wouldn't reflect well on this place.

i hope not, leave him to it and if members here choose to register there too, fair play and respect to them, we are all free to choose what forums we join, i consider this one "home" and my loyality is here....

Nothing to be gained in trying to cock it up for him, he is creative and has knowledge, maybe this will be good for him

+1 on that.

My main "beef" as it were with the man is that he slated this place – I think that was ill-judged and inappropriate. When he doesn't have an agenda, the guy is doing a good thing.

As I said, fair play to him and his forum. Simples.

Lipsy

Yeah, it's Carboot Time…

Or 'CT' for short, obviously. It's how he gets all the deals early… No car boots this time of year, so he's set to 'NCT'…

Lipsy

Back
Top Bottom