Fat and forty, and Lordy Lordy....that's not a good look

Very happy to report a 3lb weight loss tonight; dispite many baked potatoes. Not spectacular, but not disasterous. Trying not to rest on my laurels and get complacent about toast, butter and cheese, which are the things I'm missing most. But hey, fat free Creme Frais isn't too bad on a potato with scallions chopped in, and is creamy enough for my creamy urges.
I don't know quite how it works, they call it food optimising. There are three different diets, on one a certain food will be 'eat as much as you want', on the other it's strictly limited. I've only been to two meetings, and have really only skimmed the booklet guide, and dipped into the website, and so far I haven't come across any explanation for how it works. I'm presuming it's something like food combining, which I also don't understand.
So far, so good, as far as I'm concerned. I've got about 1 1/2 stne to lose in my ideal world. Athough that 3 lb loss has ostensibly put me back into 'normal' BMI range, it's not normal to me. I'll take the turkey neck over the double chin; and something resembling a waist would be good.

P.S. to Cheese Dave; congratulations on your great achievements in this field. Your diet sounds very different. Me, I don't think I'ld stick to anything for long with limited starches. Don't even much like pasta, and rice is take it or leave it. But all the pulses are allowd too; in case there aren't enough potatoes.:)

Back
Top Bottom