Fat Tip Piccolo

Has anybody tried the Fat tip piccolo open comb? Seen it on Connaughts looks pretty good and the very reasonable price tag caught my eye as well! Especially as its advertised alongside Ikon and Tradere razors selling for silly £Â£s.

http://www.theshavingroom.co.uk/forum/thread-13909.html?highlight=Fat+Tip+Piccolo

to start you off. If you do a search there are many other threads with Fat Tips mentioned in them.

I really like mine. Some say the perfect balance between mild and aggressive, I would say it sways more towards the aggressive but rewards you with a fine shave. It is a great razor sold at a great price.

The Fatip Piccolo is my favourite razor. In fact I like it so much I've just ordered a 2nd one in the Grande version.

the other razors I've got are an EJ DE86 and a Muhle R41 and I find the Fatip a nice middle gound albeit slightly on the more aggressive side of neutral. I find I get just as good shaves as with the Muhle without the concentration required.

BUT it's noewhere near as well finished a product as either the Muhle or EJ which are much more pristine in their finish but saying that I think the Fatip has more personality.

Given a choice, out of my 3 razors the Fatip wins.

Hi Bilbo
I've not been using mine recently, so p.m me your address and i'll post it to you to try for a while.
If you don't like it then return it, if you like it then make me an offer to keep it.

Atb

Mand

i love my piccolo - lovely razor

as an added bonus the comb fits the ej89 so you can have an ej89 open comb. it looks good but i've not tried it yet. will report on my findings

Back
Top Bottom