Fat V Slim....

singerman said:
soz martin, not being lucky enough to have the 58 exec, i couldnt include that!
rick :)

Yep, I shoulda just said the Fatboy and been done with it. That's the razor I'd be using (and did use for quite a while) if not for the Exec.

There's been lots of polls using the Fatboy/Slim subjects.The voting goes right close to 50/50, and not heavily slanted towards the Fatboy.

Now of course that means there's a LOT of wrong answers. Yeah, people who prefer the Slim just do not know what shaving is all about (no offense meant of course). I believe they are lacking the sophistication needed to unlock the magical qualities of the Fatboy (no offense meant once again). I pity them, in a condescending way.

Glad to help out with any confusion about what's the best adjustable razor.

Dodgy

Oh, for any new members reading this post, I should mention me noticing a small amount of facetiousness has crept into it somehow.

I had my first Fatboy replated in gold so it's as close to an Executive as any Fatboy can be. Slims are usually cheaper so it has that going for it.

Perhaps, Martin, once you have shown the Slim fans the errors of their ways you could help them further by suggesting the best injector razor and blades? For their own good, right?

dodgy said:
singerman said:
soz martin, not being lucky enough to have the 58 exec, i couldnt include that!
rick :)

Yep, I shoulda just said the Fatboy and been done with it. That's the razor I'd be using (and did use for quite a while) if not for the Exec.

There's been lots of polls using the Fatboy/Slim subjects.The voting goes right close to 50/50, and not heavily slanted towards the Fatboy.

Now of course that means there's a LOT of wrong answers. Yeah, people who prefer the Slim just do not know what shaving is all about (no offense meant of course). I believe they are lacking the sophistication needed to unlock the magical qualities of the Fatboy (no offense meant once again). I pity them, in a condescending way.

Glad to help out with any confusion about what's the best adjustable razor.

Dodgy

Oh, for any new members reading this post, I should mention me noticing a small amount of facetiousness has crept into it somehow.

i detect dry humour :), i am now totally confused, but now looking forward to unlocking the magical qualities of my fatboy, without the urge to spray-paint it gold :)

rick.

I'll let you be the judge of that, singerman.
IMAG0114-1.jpg
IMAG0116-1.jpg

Not the best photos but gives you an idea

just do not know what shaving is all about (no offense meant of course). I believe they are lacking the sophistication needed to unlock the magical qualities of the Fatboy (no offense meant once again). I pity them, in a condescending way.

Gosh, how on earth could a tactful remark such as that, made in such a caring manner, possibly cause offence ?

JohnnyO. \:angel:

JohnnyO said:
Gosh, how on earth could a tactful remark such as that, made in such a caring manner, possibly cause offence ?

JohnnyO. \:angel:

What's doin buddy,

I know......it's hard to believe anyone would be offended, especially seeing as I was trying so hard to be diplomatic. Still, I always gotta worry that one of you foreigners might not understand good old USA English, so I gotta be extra careful. Kinda like talking to a somewhat 'backwards' puppy.

Now you can just imagine how many times the temptation to say something about someone's incorrect razor opinion comes over me, but usually I let it slide. I try being patient with people who's shaves with those razors don't mimic my own......even though they are seriously messed up individuals ( certainly no offense meant here). Yeah, you can't be too careful about someone getting the wrong idea.

Thanks for the support Johnny!

D

Oh, To the OP: Let me also apologize for Johnny's partial derailing of the thread. He means well.

I have both and i like both of them equally although i never really thought much of the fatboy but went back to it a few months ago and enjoyed using it second time round so having to choose between the two i can't as for me neither edges the other one in terms of shaving they are as good as each other...

Dave.B said:
I have both and i like both of them equally although i never really thought much of the fatboy but went back to it a few months ago and enjoyed using it second time round so having to choose between the two i can't as for me neither edges the other one in terms of shaving they are as good as each other...

So your voting for both then? That's a bit sitting on the fence init.

John said:
Dave.B said:

So your voting for both then? That's a bit sitting on the fence init.

Nope no vote as i said hard to choose between the two...

Back
Top Bottom