Favourite fragrance 'house'?

Does anyone else have a favourite fragrance house?

Mine is without doubt Trumpers - I own more of their fragrances than anyone else's, and at least two of them (GFT and Sandalwood) would easily make my top ten fragrances (both vying for the no.1 spot)

If I were restricted to one house for the rest of my days, I'd choose Guerlain, but my favourite is probably Serge Lutens. I love most of 'his' orientals (particularly Arabie and Chergui) as well as some of his 'cooler' frags, such as Gris Clair and Fille en Aiguilles. Santal Majascule is as close to a signature fragrance as I have during the colder months.

To my nose, Frederic Malle have some excellent frags (Musc Ravageur, Portrait of a Lady, Vetiver Extraordinaire etc) and Chanel have some classics (Pour Monsieur in particular).

Well ..... Having just dragged out and reorganised my shaving and fragrance storage ..... I'd say it's YSL, closely followed by Paco Rabanne, judging by what I have in my stash.

My arm smells like a branch of Boots :D

Adolfo Dominguez I guess based on their Vetiver Hombre, though I don't get to sample or buy enough fine fragrances to really declare much of an allegiance.

JohnnyO. o/

It just appears that I own/like more of Trumpers offerings than anyone else's.
GFT Sandalwood and Wild Fern are my GFT picks but they do have some scrubbers too! I find/found Skye particularly bland! In fact, based on this thread, I quite fancy getting hold of some Wild Fern again. I prefer it Penhaligon's.

A thread like this so it had to happen. Adolfo Dominguez Vetiver Hombre looked so good on Fragantica I thought it was expensive but Allbeauty to the rescue again. Enabled! Thank you, Sir JohnnyO!

A thread like this so it had to happen. Adolfo Dominguez Vetiver Hombre looked so good on Fragantica I thought it was expensive but Allbeauty to the rescue again. Enabled! Thank you, Sir JohnnyO!

It's available on Amazon uk Big Bro B T around £25 , though I should say that it's at the lighter end of Vetivers I have smelled. A truly fresh and attractive edt to my nose, and just so evocative of all delights Spanish. Enjoy my friend.

JohnnyO. o/

Back
Top Bottom