February 2017 Aquisitions

My Elite Razors brush arrived today. Unfortunately I did get stung with custom charges, which I could have done without but hey.

@Blademonkey
@Shave to the grave

The service from Bob has been top notch from start to finish, great bloke. It took 4 weeks in total from placing the order to arriving at my door.

The handle is made from Honduran Rosewood Burl and the knot is a Manchurian Bulb 26/52.

Used it tonight and I'm impressed. It made a lather very easily and felt great on the face. It's early days but I like it a lot.

Here's a few photos. The lighting and my camera skills are terrible. I will take some more in the day light soon.

After the shave and towel dried
Another beaut Rob...:D

Mail Call today from Ireland (Shaving.ie)

bf1200127a2454ebf871a2545da54837.jpg
af8de85a86c14cbdd024c2bdf7bfcf05.jpg
dfc1865d0d1c78bad9c7b27bc43010ea.jpg

Two Bands 30x55mm[emoji7]

Enviado desde mi SM-G935F mediante Tapatalk

Stunning.

I received this Rod Neep brush I purchased from another forums BST. A 24mm silvertip made by Rod Neep, I have an inclination it is #1810 - Short Retro Deluxe - Briar Burl Resin & Dragon, but looking at the price I paid for it, surely not! I only paid £27. I either got a good bargain or I'm looking at the wrong brush. Whatever it is I like it because of the Welsh Dragon on the collar, a patriotic brush

Kxcidj.jpg

I received this Rod Neep brush I purchased from another forums BST. A 24mm silvertip made by Rod Neep, I have an inclination it is #1810 - Short Retro Deluxe - Briar Burl Resin & Dragon, but looking at the price I paid for it, surely not! I only paid £27. I either got a good bargain or I'm looking at the wrong brush. Whatever it is I like it because of the Welsh Dragon on the collar, a patriotic brush

Kxcidj.jpg
Cymru am byth! I was, earlier today, showcasing my guitar with Welsh Dragon slate inlay (below)!

guitar_zpsgkiyve3u.jpg

What a beauty, contrasts very nicely with the wood. When I bought it it only said a dragon and I couldn't see it in the photo so I was expecting something Chinese looking, tickled pink when it was ours.
I noticed it on the Facebook BST group but, as you said, couldn't see the Dragon etching at all! I don't think I'd have forked out £27 regardless so it was always going to be yours ;) I'm new to the wet shaving game, you see :)

Took a chance on Multi Buy, not many photos so hard to assess. Just arrived and am quite pleased.

1. PAL injecto- Matic. VGC and box faultless.
I have a few already, so if anybody has been chasing one let me know.
2. Ever Ready chrome razor " Streamline "- not in bad condition , good shaver grade.
My current one on loan.
3 Gillette TTO, mechanism seized up,have loosened it a bit needs a bath !! made in England no date codes.
Anyone can have it for cost of postage. Already promised !

IMG_1178.jpg

Last edited:
I really have a hankering to try out a Streamline sometime - let us know what you think of it after your first use !
Hi,
I shall use it tomorrow, it is joining my collection. I have been lucky enough to get hold of a few in their different
boxes. IMHO the best Ever Ready SE. Not only is it extremely tactile, but i can get really nice shaves with them.
A lot for sale at the moment at silly prices, probably £50-60 should get you a nice boxed set if you are lucky.

Hi,
I shall use it tomorrow, it is joining my collection. I have been lucky enough to get hold of a few in their different
boxes. IMHO the best Ever Ready SE. Not only is it extremely tactile, but i can get really nice shaves with them.
A lot for sale at the moment at silly prices, probably £50-60 should get you a nice boxed set if you are lucky.

Where in your opinion is the best place to look ?
I have been looking on Ebay and most decent ones are going for well in excess of £100 !

Back
Top Bottom