First Straight

There is a little element of showing off associated with shaving kit and sometimes there is the little rush to get the first pics of the latest and greatest razor in your sotd pic. The last two being the Guerrilla and the Timeless Ti. Personally I love looking at other peoples kit and set ups you have to have interests in life and the forums keep me interested otherwise regardless of what you use it is just shaving.

Last edited:
W
In my book bragging or showing off is a fact of life, right or wrong, good or bad, cool or ridiculous, I am not judging just observing moving on trying to stick to the mindful road :)
well, I can assure you no matter what you think that when I have posted any of my razors on SOTD or other parts of this forum regardless of what razor, be it my sabre or the Bic disposable I used a couple of weeks back I was in no way showing off or bragging I was simply showing what I used on that particular day and I'm sure I'm not alone in this, in fact I would say 99% are just doing the same as I am.
It's no wonder there is a reluctance to post on SOTD if your veiw is a widely held one. I may reconsider posting on SOTD IF this is the case.

Back
Top Bottom