Floid-Help, which one?

I fancy buying one of the 400ml bottles of Floid and can't, for the life of me, decide which one to buy?
The ones available in that size seem to be
Floid Vigoroso (Spanish heavily menthol?
Floid Genuine (Italian style)
Floid Blue (lighter menthol)
I appreciate YMMV etc but please can someone who has used these before put me out of my misery and recommend one as a starter. I would happily buy all three along with a 400mm Proraso menthol but my wife already thinks that I'm going through a mid life crisis with all this shaving malarkey. so I need to smuggle them in one by one. I quite fancy the atomiser as well. It looks so bizarre and retro but she might consider that one step too far....

I'm with Mr S above. The Blue is, for me, the genuine type of scent I associate with Spain. Fresh, clean, noticeable without being offensively so. It's definitely got that hint of an old type barber shop and is good for several hours on my skin. Available in both A/S and cologne, the cologne is the one I use.

JohnnyO. o/

I agree with the comments above, Buy the blue one it is a fantastic product. You can buy the orange in smaller bottles. Vigorosso has more menthol and the scent don't last long, on the other hand suave has less menthol but the scent lasts longer.

Thanks for the advice. Great that you all agree. Now to see if I can arrange for delivery on my wife's golf day. Yes I know, its cheaper than her golf membership. I've done that one already.....(frequently)

Believe Gemstone uk are supplying it, they bring their supplies in from Spain. I usually have an order from Juan at Gifts & Care every few months which is where I get the Floid when I require it. He's got a TSR discount code, which I unfortunately don't know the current one. Delivery is fast and safe, so far, with no customs of course as EU. Idon't have any commercial connections.

JohnnyO. o/

George,
I just bought the 400ml blue bottle from from Maguires Barbershop along with the ridiculous looking oversized atomiser and of course in order to get free postage (spend over £40), I felt obliged to order a 400ml Proraso to go with it. I think that Gemstone only had the Vigoroso in the 400ml size and the smaller bottle of EDT. 10pct discount for the first order from Maguires when you sign up, although the proraso is cheaper from Gemstone.

That's 800ml of splash. That should see me through a few shaves.

Floid the genuine, Warm citrus powder.
Floid the blue, A fresh aquatic scent with maybe some musk?.
Flod black, rotting pineapple.
Floid Vigoroso, like the genuine but more menthol and a slightly different scent.
Floid suave, Like Vigoroso but with less menthol.

Back
Top Bottom