Floid

Can anyone tell me what the difference is between the New Amber and the Original Amber here? I have never tried Floid and I don't really want 400ml if I don't like it. Also what about the Vigoroso, are they essentially the same scent but a different size bottle? I've read that there is the Italian and Spanish versions ... but this all just adds more complications for me!

Chris.

That's the Italian version which is apparently just a milder version of the Spanish one... I think 'new' refers to the bottle. I have the Spanish one and really like it - I guess the Italian one will be similar bit may not hang around so much.

Eta Spanish one in smaller bottle here - http://www.amazon.co.uk/FLOÏD-soft-aftershave-150-ml/dp/B0098WSYDQ/ref=sr_1_4?ie=UTF8&qid=1397628645&sr=8-4&keywords=floid

Randomangle said:
Can anyone tell me what the difference is between the New Amber and the Original Amber here?

It's only the label that is different from what i could tell, aftershave is the same.

Randomangle said:
I have never tried Floid and I don't really want 400ml if I don't like it. Also what about the Vigoroso, are they essentially the same scent but a different size bottle? I've read that there is the Italian and Spanish versions ... but this all just adds more complications for me!

Chris.

There are 5 different aftershave splashes, they all smell different.

Genuine
Blue
Black
Vigoroso
Suave

Genuine/Vigoroso/Suave are all the same sort of scent but each slightly different.

Black is a modern scent, it smelt like pears to me.

Blue is the only one i still use and is my favourite aftershave, if you like Aqua Velva etc.. you will probably like it.

They all do a great job as an aftershave, you just need to see which scent/scents you like TBH.

I can only comment on the Spanish versions, both Vigoroso and Suave are mentholated (Suave less than the Vigoroso). They both smell the same to me and remind me of a toned-down and more refined version of Pashana.

Re: RE: Floid

ChillBill said:
Is it still possible to get the blue Floid? I always wanted to try some.

B

I asked Gifts & Care recently when they were getting it back in stock, they told me Floid advised them it had been discontinued again. (It wasn't on the Floid website when I looked)

Maguires had it in stock though, so I bought from them.

I did buy the Blue EDT from Gifts & Care, which smells the same as the aftershave, but lasts much longer.

Back
Top Bottom