Fonex Lemon Spray Kolonya

PEREJA, Selin , Duru, these are the most well known Kolonya makers in turkey and they are famous for their Classic Lemon and Tobacco flower Colognes. But The Most Prestigious one is the famous 'Rebul' also they have their unique Lavander Cologne, as well as other colognes. worth a search on the net if can be purchased through the internet.

In looking for Fonex I found an AS called 'Sportive' only thing they say is that it has a "very masculine scent". Is that the one?
Not sure i need to smell much more masculine?!

Do you think it's possible, in your case Johnus?? I don't think so, but _all_ Turkish ASs (ARKO; Gibbon and FONEX) I've used has made me smell like a MAN (and all day too ... and then some the day after as well). The don't beat around the bush, the scent masters at FONEX. When I sniffed out FONEX I liked "Malibu" the best. Very good products though, works a treat and often for a decent coin, I think.

Thank you. I'm going to be doing 'sound' again from a small theater group next month. I'll see if I can get the Malibu, It may be an interesting location to try it out:)-)!

Sabre said:
There is a big Turkish community here in Amsterdam and you get around 15 brands of Kolonya, I have never holidayed in Turkey but if you have may have experienced what they do here with Kolonya - it's a hand sanitiser, used on wet hot flannels with meals, first thing offered to guests, even used as a Savlon/TCP/Dettol type antiseptic as well as a cologne and aftershave.

I had a shave at a Turkish barbers in Birmingham before Christmas he used some lemon Kolonya as post shave it had a very strong lemon cent the wife loved it and i must say it did smell fresh. Must go back and buy some from him

I just plain can't find any tobacco colonya in UK so I went to Turkey and bought some Pe Re Ja tobacco flower colonya as well as lemon.

Does anyone have a link to a UK supplier of tobacco flower colonya?

pugh-the-special-one said:
Here's something for you Carl.
http://compare.ebay.co.uk/like/271116328023?var=lv&ltyp=AllFixedPriceItemTypes&var=sbar&cbt=y

Jamie

Thanks, Jamie - that was my ticket to Turkey!

I just gone done-over by HMC for a shaving brush! $45 it cost but HMC slapped a sticker on the box to tell me that anything over £15 attracts VAT - so charged me £6.02 plus that damned £8.

Is £15 a new, lower limit than of yore? What isn'r worth more than £15 in a shaving world??

Back
Top Bottom