Forum Discount Codes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Order placed with @Fox for Club Cola,..great offer!
I've just had a brain-fade moment, I think....
I ordered a tub from @Fox and took him literally,...When I ordered, I didn't enter a code as per his post.
Did he mean, not to enter a code, or no special code required?
Not received the order as yet but I don't think I got the discount either,..

I've just had a brain-fade moment, I think....
I ordered a tub from @Fox and took him literally,...When I ordered, I didn't enter a code as per his post.
Did he mean, not to enter a code, or no special code required?
Not received the order as yet but I don't think I got the discount either,..
The comment about the no code needed was directed to the free face and bath soaps that would be included in all orders before monday above £9. However it appears from your statement you did forget their was a forum discount code which has been updated and you probably would have liked to use. And I might add the primary theme for this thread was the vendor codes o_O

The comment about the no code needed was directed to the free face and bath soaps that would be included in all orders before monday above £9. However it appears from your statement you did forget their was a forum discount code which has been updated and you probably would have liked to use. And I might add the primary theme for this thread was the vendor codes o_O
Thanks,...Could you clarify what you mean in the last sentence.

Am I missing something?
Darron's/@Fox's very generous offer was for orders from Wickham, whereas the equally generous discount offer was from Agent Shave...
Or is there a Wickham discount code as well?

Ok then lol
1. the thread is about discount codes
2. Darron aka @Fox shared his,
3. you missed the code that was shared :D
You assume a lot, sunshine,...

Brad.bates said.."Do we have to input any code or anything to receive this offer? Many thanks.'

@Fox replied:.."."No code just place order and all will receive the face and bath soap offer."

Darron made a NEW offer.
I don't appreciate your patronising attitude.

Hi globalm,....This thread is a discussion ABOUT discount codes, Shirley:)....
Isn't "Vendor Offers, exclusively for codes?....Just asking',...like, innit?
..We're in ""General Shaving", here.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom