Forum theme

Another thing I noticed on my phone: The mobile version of TSR has a 'Menu' item on the floating bar at the top, giving access to a lot of features. Would it be possible to have that in the normal web browser version as well?

Another thing I noticed on my phone: The mobile version of TSR has a 'Menu' item on the floating bar at the top, giving access to a lot of features. Would it be possible to have that in the normal web browser version as well?
I have the floating bar in Win 7/Firefox, but I'm not fond of the amount of real estate it takes up on my screen :(

I have the floating bar in Win 7/Firefox, but I'm not fond of the amount of real estate it takes up on my screen :(
I have added the option to switch this off if you wish. Go to your preferences and untick the box for the floating Nav Bar.

This is already visible, when you are at the top of the page the forum menu will expand to show the options you mention.

Back
Top Bottom