frank shaving badger brush... WOW

S

smoose89

Just recieved my 1st badger brush i was thinking doesnt realy matter on a brush aslong as it lathers, I'v been using a wilkoson sword brush for about 2 months but used a badger for the 1st time soooo smooth it even felt like i got a better shave, could aso tell the lather i got was at the right point cant wait to reuse it and only paid £16 with a stand ye not the best quality stand but ye glad i stopped using my crappy old 1 :)

i read alot of mixed reviews on it and cause it was from china i was worried about if shed like mad, but ye very decent brush

A real badger (no matter what make or country of origin) was always going to be a big improvement over a Wilkinson Sword brush.
Now we just have to tempt you to spend £100 on a better one. ;-)

Joking of course, it's not about the cost. Now you have a badger though, I bet you get a better badger at some point!

I've got a FS 28mm Silvertip brush, no sign of any shedding, all in all I think it's a wonderful brush. With Christmas just around the corner I'm getting all the info I can on the Kent BK 12 (I like em Big). Just received the Kent Infinity Silvertex and although it's a very good brush it's absolutely tiny.

Canuck said:
A real badger (no matter what make or country of origin) was always going to be a big improvement over a Wilkinson Sword brush.
Now we just have to tempt you to spend £100 on a better one. ;-)

Joking of course, it's not about the cost. Now you have a badger though, I bet you get a better badger at some point!

well i have some saved up etihad airline points and they sell a simpson shaving brush so i think maybe next year or so i might treat myself to one, but my next purchase has to be a slant i think, and ye that wilkinson sword is terrable, going to use it as my travelling brush though

I have a few brushes from Frank myself, and they are wonderful brushes. My absolute favourite

Granted, I have not tried brushes from Simpson or other high end manufacturers. But the brushes from Frank are my go to brushes at the moment. I like them better than the Silvertip from Muhle and the Merkur Futur brush.
Although the latter is a very good brush, I still find myself reaching for my finest badgers from Frank Shaving more often than any other brush.

I have one, a silver tip. The knot has fallen out! Other than that it's just dandy ( said in a sarcy way)
I will stick it back in one, no rush, plenty more weapons in the arsenal

Denzle said:
I've got a FS 28mm Silvertip brush, no sign of any shedding, all in all I think it's a wonderful brush. With Christmas just around the corner I'm getting all the info I can on the Kent BK 12 (I like em Big). Just received the Kent Infinity Silvertex and although it's a very good brush it's absolutely tiny.

I have a Kent BK12 and yes it is big…….. The splay when it is loaded with lather is best described as a very large bath sponge, not easy to control !!! lather everywhere.

And will eat into your soaps or creams…….

Charles U.K

Prius111 said:
Denzle said:

I have a Kent BK12 and yes it is big…….. The splay when it is loaded with lather is best described as a very large bath sponge, not easy to control !!! lather everywhere.

And will eat into your soaps or creams…….

Charles U.K

Thank you for the feedback Sir. I've read many reports on the mighty BK 12 and the jury is still out at the moment, it would be foolish to shell out over £100 for a product I was'nt sure about. Thanks again.

UKRob said:
Denzle said:
Just received the Kent Infinity Silvertex and although it's a very good brush it's absolutely tiny.
What did you expect from infinity?

Did'nt expect anything really but a bit surprised at the size of it. A lovely brush with very soft fibres that closely compares with my FS silvertip. Takes a bit of getting used to especially when you got hands like a bunch of bananas!

Back
Top Bottom