FS 1961 (G1) French Tech **COMPLETE**

Further clear out of my last remaining Tech's.

All priced to sell (no haggling, or trades please) includes PayPal fees and recorded delivery in the UK, overseas buyers please contact me for prices.

Please excuse my photo's, these were taken at night in my lounge under halogen lighting with flash and macro, so every mark is greatly exaggerated. To the naked eye these are really good condition razors (other than where indicated).

First up is a lovely 1950-60's Ball ended Aluminium handled Tech, base plate is also Aluminium but the top cap is nickel plated brass with the etched Gillette logo, made in England. No issues at all, a nice bright and shiny example. Weigh's 30g and handle is 72mm long. £10 NOW SOLD

Next is a 1973 (T2) Aluminium handled Tech, base plate is also Aluminium but the top cap is nickel plated brass, this one with the stamped Gillette logo. This is the lower profile head version and is a very mild shaver (I challenge you to cut yourself with this one). All bright & shiny, no issues at all, weigh's 30g and handle is 72mm long. £8 NOW SOLD

Lastly is a 1961 (G1) Aluminium handled Tech from France, base plate is also Aluminium but the top cap is nickel plated brass, this one with the engraved Gillette logo, also the lower profile head design. These are a bit rarer than the usual Tech's as the handle is fractionally longer at 75mm and it weigh's 33g.

No made in which usually means France or Germany and I got this one from France. Nice and shiny like the others, but has some tiny micro scratches on the outside of the top cap, but these are not really visible to the naked eye. £10 NOW £8, NOW SOLD
FrenchTechG11.jpg

FrenchTechG12.jpg

PM me with any questions

All now sold, thanks to buyers and TSR

Back
Top Bottom