FS: Simpsons Emperor 3 & Extras *** SOLD ***

Hello again folks,

Now sold. Thank you very much,

Mark

My writing bug is still biting so I am planning to move on a couple of items. First one will be this Emperor 3 Super brush. Little used in excellent condition, this brush has great knot shape (22 x 51mm) and is boxed, etc. See my post #4 below for details on the extras...

£77 including Royal 1st Class Recorded Delivery.

Strictly UK only. I don't have a PayPal account and can't get to the bank with cheques so payment by Bank Transfer please or, if just not possible, then I would accept cash or a Postal Order.

Some pictures. Please note that the Duke is NOT for sale.

Cheers everyone,

Mark

RE: FS: Simpsons Emperor 3 Super

Dipesh said:
That knot looks fantastic Mark. Someone's going to get a good 'en!

Thanks, Dipesh.

-----------------------------------------

OK... I've been thinking on what to include as gifts and I have came up with a couple of ideas... :)

So I will include both shaving and non-shaving extras!

Shaving, I will include a few bits and pieces... packs of Feather & Astra SP blades, styptic pencil and an Osma alum block.

Non shaving, a bottle of fountain pen ink! I'll keep the brand a secret (unless you demand to know) and you can choose from black, blue or red.

Mark

FS: Simpsons Emperor 3 Super & Extras

If I didn't have a Tubby on the way from Fido right now I would've had this.

Not that anyone needs to be swayed in their decision to buy this, but I can vouch for Roefisher; having bought various items from him on this forum and BCUK before now. A thoroughly great bloke to deal with.

Back
Top Bottom