Garden play time, lets talk roses and lavender and violet

I have decided to get into a nice kick of trying new soaps, and I have felt rose scents would be good one to try. I have seen a lot of companies making them and some claim to offer some good stuff.

As a result you guys are all from England, and I thought I should start on the English Rose scents.

My criteria are the following.

Scent strength. stick your nose in a pile of coffee grounds and inhale deep or hold the can of ground coffee at arms length and just breath in normally. Or if you shave with it Monday morning on day 1 of a 3 day visit with Aunt Mina, does it hide the smell of her 4 incontinent beagles till you leave, based on that Monday morning shave?

Scent Life. is the scent off your face a few minutes after rinsing, or does it last long enough to mess with the after shave you put on the following morning?

Scent Life 2. does the bathroom or even house smell like the soap after words?

And I am curious on the lavender and Violet soaps your English companies make. It seems odd, even though the violet or lavender as actual plants can be nice now and then.

Caties Bubbles. Has a soap out now that claims to be a rose scent based on one made in the 1930s for the king of England. its rose, eucalyptus, vertivert, and a few other simple things. All to help remind the king of his far flung empire.

I have decided to get into a nice kick of trying new soaps, and I have felt rose scents would be good one to try. I have seen a lot of companies making them and some claim to offer some good stuff.

As a result you guys are all from England, and I thought I should start on the English Rose scents.

Scent strength. stick your nose in a pile of coffee grounds and inhale deep or hold the can of ground coffee at arms length and just breath in normally. Or if you shave with it Monday morning on day 1 of a 3 day visit with Aunt Mina, does it hide the smell of her 4 incontinent beagles till you leave, based on that Monday morning shave?

Scent Life. is the scent off your face a few minutes after rinsing, or does it last long enough to mess with the after shave you put on the following morning?

And I am curious on the lavender and Violet soaps your English companies make. It seems odd, even though the violet or lavender as actual plants can be nice now and then.

Caties Bubbles. Has a soap out now that claims to be a rose scent based on one made in the 1930s for the king of England. its rose, eucalyptus, vertivert, and a few other simple things. All to help remind the king of his far flung empire.
I use a rose scented Thayers witch hazel....very nice, I do not see any reason why a rose scented shaving soap shouldn't be just as good.

Off the thread a little but what is this If you want to know about "the Sneak"? I press on "here" and am directed to a black blank screen! What is this?
I think perhaps your Flash player is not working. You should get a nice performance of 'Da Vinci's Notebook' performing 'The Ballad of the Sneak'.

Try the direct link

http://www.homestarrunner.com/sneakvideo.html

If that doesn't work, you need to look at your Flash Player settings.

Wickham do a lovely parma violet soap, the scent is out of this world and quite long lasting.
Some people may see it as a little feminine but I think it is a unisex scent and I don't get tied up with this idea of a scent being feminine or masculine, if you like a scent that's good enough for me.

Back
Top Bottom