GFT Moisturising Lotion

Hi chaps,

Has anyone tried this lotion? If so what do you think?

I use and like their Skin Food, but I think another layer is required while out with the dogs in this cold weather. And I'm thinking of paying the GFT premium and giving this stuff a try.
Another one on my radar is The Body Shop Face Protector.

Thanks.

Attachments

• images.jpg
    360 bytes · Views: 113
I decided to buy this stuff blind (never really any doubt).

At £20 for 200ml it's on a par mil for mil with other moisturisers available in the shops.

I ordered through Amazon and it came from a company called "The Irish Barber". I placed the order at lunchtime on the Monday, that afternoon I received an e-mail that it had been shipped, and it arrived in Tuesday's morning post. So that's a thumbs up to adamsbarbershop.com in Co.Monaghan.

It's pretty thick stuff. Definitely not a balm. I put too much in my hands and was coated it the thick cream. It left a white layer on my face which quickly dissapeared leaving a matte powdery feeling. Not greasy, but it does feel like you are wearing a layer of something on your face. A good one for the winter weather, but not so sure if it would be suitable for a hot summers day, should we get one this year.

I'm not really up on moisturising and was pretty confused at all of the choice in Boots. You could buy some 'Hydro energetic face blasting turbo boosting anti wrinkle energising gel with caffeine and vitamins in" for much the same price. My bottle of Trumpers just says on the bottle "Moisturising lotion" which was all that I was after.

I did have a 200 ml bottle and used it all up. It is not a balm and I applied Skin Food after shaving and then slapped the moisturiser on. Also used the moisturiser after washing my face if not shaving. It was pleasant to use and protected my face against winter weather. Not sure if it has any UV protection.

At the moment I'm using the Body Shop Face Protector, and I have to say i prefer it to the Trumper product.

Back
Top Bottom