Gillette Adjustable, Wilkinson Sticky, Gillette Rocket, Fasan Slant

hey folks,

after 4 years of wet shaving i tried most of the razors and finally found my holy grail the leresche. now it's time to sale my shaving gear. please, just send me a message about razors you are interested. let me know if prices are to high.

i'm located within the european union
tracked with confirmation shipping costs 8sterling within europe

i can send detailed pictures on request.
thanks and i hope the razors will give you a lot of fun!
best!

Gillette Slim Adjustable I2, good condition, perfect mechanics 33 sterling new price 28sterling
Wilkinson Sticky, good condition with a spot of lost plating on top cap 30sterling new price 25sterling
Gillette Monobloc French rocket HD, good up to very good condition 59sterling new price 49sterling

sdjbz846.jpg

Single edge Lady USA in very good condition with original unused blades 15sterling new price 10sterling

339724ph.jpg

Flying Man - Alben Safety Razor in poor condition, rusty but complete, heavy signs of wear 6sterling new price 3,5sterling

l5ybh3oo.jpg

FASAN double slant, razor is in very good condition but has a very very small hairline crack but everything is fix and stable, box is tatty and poor condition therefore 24 new price 18sterling

dbzyoj3c.jpg

Gillette Aristocrat Jr. Patent Pending Rocket style head everything in goodup to very good condition 51sterling new price 45sterling

me73nlsb.jpg

Back
Top Bottom