For Sale Gillette black beauty - mint

ad7cca970030259a04de5cc2970b3efe.jpg
4b49c6d891a7110a17cdf02354df3a89.jpg
88f210b31c7b5e226e781cc079027e28.jpg
3149617baf6062debf94df7d4a72708a.jpg
9a5c2806ada769bb40a14dd35633c2ef.jpg

Selling my gillette black beauty in mint condition.

£40 includes postage and blades

OK, some anorak here will know what that means :D PM me with your PP details etc, and what you need for postage to Germany etc. When I know know that, I'll transfer the money to your PayPal account
Edit: just looked online: the razor is from the second quarter of 1973, I was 19 back then :cool:

Last edited:
OK, some anorak here will know what that means :D PM me with your PP details etc, and what you need for postage to Germany etc. When I know know that, I'll transfer the money to your PayPal account
Edit: just looked online: the razor is from the second quarter of 1973, I was 19 back then :cool:

PM sent mate

SOLD and on its way...thanks
Thanks mate upload_2017-7-13_12-25-30.png I hope it's as nice as I think it's going to be: I told my dear lady wife about it last night, and we had a "discussion" about how many razors one man needs..cough..cough... If you're married you'll know what I mean..She'll get over it, like they say here in Germany, the money is not gone, it's just that someone else has it now (in this case, you :D )

Thanks mate View attachment 26901 I hope it's as nice as I think it's going to be: I told my dear lady wife about it last night, and we had a "discussion" about how many razors one man needs..cough..cough... If you're married you'll know what I mean..She'll get over it, like they say here in Germany, the money is not gone, it's just that someone else has it now (in this case, you :D )

[emoji1][emoji1][emoji1]

Thanks mate View attachment 26901 I hope it's as nice as I think it's going to be: I told my dear lady wife about it last night, and we had a "discussion" about how many razors one man needs..cough..cough... If you're married you'll know what I mean..She'll get over it, like they say here in Germany, the money is not gone, it's just that someone else has it now (in this case, you :D )
I am impressed you went for full disclosure to your wife, i am at the multiple hiding places and the "i told you about that ages ago" explanation stage!

I am impressed you went for full disclosure to your wife, i am at the multiple hiding places and the "I told you about that ages ago" explanation stage!
In this case I thought it was the best course of action, but your "I told you about it ages ago" is similar to my method of disguising a new guitar aquisition that is something like: "I've had that for ages, I took it in-part exchange and it's been in the workshop for months" :cool:
If the problem threatens to reach critical mass and get out of control, I say " lets talk about your shoe and handbag aquisition syndrome", :rolleyes: Always works...

Back
Top Bottom