Gillette Blacks ("Ninjas")

If you look for Gillette blacks on eBay you will find them. They seem to be from India although I have ordered and they arrived quickly and at a good price.

I like them personally, not sure how to compare but I always get a nice shave from them, not silly sharp

Gillette 7 O'Clock Black - I like them a lot. As JP says they can be bought on eBay, usually from India based sellers. Will post a link to the seller I use later, on the phone at the mo.

Thanks for your help guys. I am keen to try different blades, but cautious. Some blades seem okay for the first shave, then cause significant irritation on the second. Also some shave fine if I have a weeks worth of beard, but not so good if I try to shave every other day. It's proving a bit of a minefield.

I slightly prefer the Indian Blacks to the Sharp Edge Yellows.
The Black's most people are familiar with are the 7 O'Clock's made in India & marked Super Platinum.
I also buy them from India via ebay with no problem. Usually takes about 10-14 days to arrive.

My Dad is bringing me back quite a few from Goa soon, and since I've grown a beard and I'm quite fond of it, there might be a few for sale soon at a reasonable price. [WINKING FACE]

Back
Top Bottom