For Sale Gillette, Fasan, Apollo, Merkur, Birko now in STERLING reduced 13% discount

hey folks,

a couple of weeks i offered the razors and now i need some money to pay the bills. after 4 years of wet shaving i tried most of the razors and finally found my holy grail the leresche. now it's time to sale my shaving gear. please, just send me a message about razors you are interested. let me know if prices are to high.

i'm located within the european union
tracked with confirmation shipping costs 6sterling world wide

i can send detailed pictures on request.
thanks and i hope the razors will give you a lot of fun!

image.jpg

best!

13% discount on all prices

Gillette Slim Adjustable I4, very good condition, perfect mechanics 42sterling
Gillette Slim Gold Aristocrat M2, 3 small spots on top doors with washed Gold plating, stamped PC on top door, perfect mechanics 39sterling
Gillette Long handle adjustable G3000 metal base plate R3, very good condition, perfect mechanics 41sterling
Gillette Long handle Gold Super adjustable G3000 metal base plate P1, good condition, perfect mechanics 53sterling
Wilkinson Sticky, good condition with a spot of lost plating on top cap 33€
Rotbart copy of Slim Twist very good condition 5sterling
Gillette Monobloc French rocket HD, good up to very good condition 66sterling
Gillette ball end metal tech, very good condition 9sterling
Gillette Gold fat handle tech, user grade condition 4sterling
image.jpg

Gillette Gold tech, good up to very good condition 5sterling
Gillette short handle tech, very good condition 4sterling
image.jpg

Gillette Slim Adjustable Mark II british set J3, Slim in very good condition, case in o.k. condition 59sterling
image.jpg

Gillette Slim adjustable German blue set I2, mint Slim adjustable, good conditioned case 67sterling
image.jpg

Gillette Milady in French ivory case, razor in good condition, case inlay Show signs of wear and one broken part at top cap 36sterling
image.jpg

Fasan #1 in rare shipper, good condition 45sterling
image.jpg

Fasan #1 in good condition, box Shows some slight signs of wear 41sterling
image.jpg

NeoGam extrem diagonal italian market set in very good condition 33sterling
image.jpg

Apollo Gold set in mint condition 119sterling
image.jpg

German no Name heavy razor in very good condition 31sterling
image.jpg

Apollo #311 diagonal, 2 Piece razor good condition 99sterling
image.jpg

Merkur extrem diagonal in very good condition 66sterling
image.jpg

German vintage birko in good up to very good condition with unusual diagonal theeths 47sterling
image.jpg

Single edge Lady USA in very good condition with original unused blades 21sterling
image.jpg

Last edited:
As far as I can see, you've some very nice razors there but you haven't included postage in the price, so people don't know if they'll incur further charges.
P.S I'm not an expert, just guessing.
Plus advertising in Stirling as opposed to Euros will have more of an impact. A potential buyer doesn't need to start thinking about converting etc... Assuming the bulk of TSR are UK based.

Back
Top Bottom