Gillette Super Thin

After 2&1/2 years DE shaving have come to the conclusion this is best blade I have tried. The blades I have are marked Platinum, 5+1 and packaged identically to the ones Connaught are selling for 120/£20.16. I think they are Vietnamese. I bought them from a German gent based in the far east through Ebay, he had a picture of himself holding a packet to his forehead. Can any of you help me get in touch with him?

All the best

Kevin

Kevin said:
After 2&1/2 years DE shaving have come to the conclusion this is best blade I have tried. The blades I have are marked Platinum, 5+1 and packaged identically to the ones Connaught are selling for 120/£20.16. I think they are Vietnamese. I bought them from a German gent based in the far east through Ebay, he had a picture of himself holding a packet to his forehead. Can any of you help me get in touch with him?

All the best

Kevin

I thought that these were Chinese. Certainly the Connaught website has "made in China" after them and the ones that I got in my sample pack from them seem to have a Chinese address on them (from memory)...

On a related point, I was thinking of ordering some of these myself with Connaught's current 10% offer: How does the "improved" Super Thin compare to this one?

_

hunnymonster said:
Not sure this is the fella you're looking for - http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/360421254773

Thank you hunnymonster that's the fella, I think I'll increase my stash.

Kevin

Underscore said:
Kevin said:

All the best

Kevin

I thought that these were Chinese. Certainly the Connaught website has "made in China" after them and the ones that I got in my sample pack from them seem to have a Chinese address on them (from memory)...

On a related point, I was thinking of ordering some of these myself with Connaught's current 10% offer: How does the "improved" Super Thin compare to this one?

_
I think they are made in China (what isn't) but the packaging is in Vietnamese, the ebay shop hunnymonster links to is called Vietnam Food, it's a bit cheaper than Connaught's.
Not tried the other flavours of Super Thins.

Kevin

these are the 3rd type of super thin

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Gillette-safety-razor-blades-100-20-free-/110973863337?pt=UK_Health_HairRemoval_RL&hash=item19d68ec5a9

i've not tried them yet, but the markings on the blade are different to the normal 'new improved' stainless you can get from connaught etc.. i thought they were worth a punt at that price.

Back
Top Bottom