Gillette Wilkinson, Shanghai production

overall impressions, the packaging is very nice. its sterile, business like. The wax is barely visible after the first shave, that I really cant say if it had wax holding blade to wrapper.

1st shave, 1953 Korean war tech

cella as usual, blade was sharp. Had more face feel then platinum plus does for me, but the sharpness was about the same. Cut through hair, rather then pushing them down and cutting the skin around them as did the derby extra I tried.

2 passes did most of the job rather well. required a bit of touch up under the jaw line on one side.

overall impressions, the packaging is very nice. its sterile, business like. The wax is barely visible after the first shave, that I really cant say if it had wax holding blade to wrapper.

1st shave, 1953 Korean war tech

cella as usual, blade was sharp. Had more face feel then platinum plus does for me, but the sharpness was about the same. Cut through hair, rather then pushing them down and cutting the skin around them as did the derby extra I tried.

2 passes did most of the job rather well. required a bit of touch up under the jaw line on one side.
I think you meant to type 'Shanghai' not 'Shaghai' lmfoa lol

for some reason I take it "hai" Is a mans name in Indonesia.........

I have always disliked the forums system settings when trying to type in the thread title, always jumping to it from inside the first sentence of the actual thread.

Back
Top Bottom