Going to try Proraso

Going to try Proraso.! Go for it mate, I'm going to say that it is a good soap because I use it and I get good results. I have the green and red. I suggest that you try the green one because it is a classic, its refreshing and inexpensive. I can't say anything about the white one because I haven't used it. Red one is good as well with subtle sandalwood smell.
As a matter of fact I think you should try their other products as well, like Proraso brush: Actually made by Omega which is a very good company and famous with their boar brushes, but the brush they make for Proraso is rather Unique because of the size. It is a fantastic Boar brush and highly recommended.
AfterShave Balms: Proraso makes wonderful ASB actually called Liquid Cream, I got the green one and it is/feels non greasy/oily. Had the white one but gave it away as didn't like the smell.
AfterShave Lotions: Again I got the green version and it is cooling, refreshing and leaves the skin great. However the wonderful scent don't last long.
Pre-Post Shave: I got the green version and I use it before shaves and it helps a lot for a really close shave.

Ok so my eucalyptus tripe hit pack arrived (I figured as much when MrsB texted me saying "Stop buying this sh#t!"). So I've the Proraso Pre shave, soap and after shave.

I've been loving the eucalyptus hit from my homemade Witch Hazel/Eucalyptus post shave so wanted the complete experience. I've not used them in anger yet (thats for the morrow) but had a good sniff.

Pre Shave: Wow! A Vicks substitute! Menthol really hits you. Tried some on my hand, real slick. Not very cooling though

Soap: Can't smell eucalyptus at all. Very disappointing compared to the pre shave. Hoping lathering will bring it out.

After shave: Slight smell of menthol but not much. Tried some on the face, I think this will be very smoothing and kind of moisturising, soft almost. Slightly cooling but not greatly.

Looking forward to the full shave tomorrow, hoping the soap comes to life, but I think the pre shave is going to be a massive improvement on using bloom water.

Ok so my eucalyptus tripe hit pack arrived (I figured as much when MrsB texted me saying "Stop buying this sh#t!"). So I've the Proraso Pre shave, soap and after shave.

I've been loving the eucalyptus hit from my homemade Witch Hazel/Eucalyptus post shave so wanted the complete experience. I've not used them in anger yet (thats for the morrow) but had a good sniff.

Pre Shave: Wow! A Vicks substitute! Menthol really hits you. Tried some on my hand, real slick. Not very cooling though

Soap: Can't smell eucalyptus at all. Very disappointing compared to the pre shave. Hoping lathering will bring it out.

After shave: Slight smell of menthol but not much. Tried some on the face, I think this will be very smoothing and kind of moisturising, soft almost. Slightly cooling but not greatly.

Looking forward to the full shave tomorrow, hoping the soap comes to life, but I think the pre shave is going to be a massive improvement on using bloom water.
The cream has got a good strong scent & the balm is pretty good too.

Back
Top Bottom