Gold Aristocrat Restoration

Johnny.b.goode said:
Looks beautiful!! Great close up shots of the razor. Got a gold aristocrat that needs plating.

Johnny, is that a springbok avatar? The reason I ask is that I once worked for a company that had a very similar logo although it might have been the other way round. It was GKN Bound Brook - hence the similarity, and I could never find out the origin of either the name or logo. I always assumed it was American, but seeing your logo made me think again.

UKRob said:
Johnny.b.goode said:
Looks beautiful!! Great close up shots of the razor. Got a gold aristocrat that needs plating.

Johnny, is that a springbok avatar? The reason I ask is that I once worked for a company that had a very similar logo although it might have been the other way round. It was GKN Bound Brook - hence the similarity, and I could never find out the origin of either the name or logo. I always assumed it was American, but seeing your logo made me think again.

Hi Rob, yup it's a springbok and the flower in the corner, is the protea, South Africa's national flower. I'm just a great fan of the cricket and rugby teams and where I also lived, hence the emblems.

Back
Top Bottom