‘Good’ canned foam?

Is there a canned foam that’s considered ‘good’ for the days when CBA strikes or for travelling?
Elemis Is very good but it’s a gel however for the CBA or travelling moments most creams would be easier.
Carrying a small tube of cream is far better that any can or Decant your own gear in sample tubs

Edit

i never have CBA moments in shaving
for me it’s my chill out time but if i cba i just done shave

Foam, by definition, is lots of bubbles. I can't see how that would give you the slip you need. It's usual to brush out any bubbles.
I tried foam once, never again. If you want least effort, wash your face with soap and shave it off before rinsing.

I got them from either a Makeup or that ShopBetter site. But I’d beware of that ShopBetter site.

They were pretty cheap on those sites.

There are plenty of inexpensive creams that can be used brushless, such as Nivea, RSC or Harry's.

Otherwise L'Occitane is a good canned goo.

Get the silicon squeezy travel bottles, with the non-return valve and wide mouth screw-off cap for easy filling / cleaning.
I bought a set of three for less than a tenner and they are tiny.

You can put a squeeze of any cream in there in seconds and just blob it straight onto the brush for face lathering when travelling away or CBA days. They really are the answer, much better than a far bulkier aerosol can

Something like these

Back
Top Bottom