Good evening

Finally taken the plunge and ditched the multi blade razors after being constantly fed up of paying ££'s for mediocrity.

It's been a long time since i've used a safety razor, but so far so good.

The only drawback I can see, especially after reading some posts on here, is that my chosen path is unlikely to save me much money!! I'm already looking at different blades, creams, brushes etc.

I've had a good trawl round the site and found some great tips and advice.

Here's to a great journey.

Go Big said:
The only drawback I can see, especially after reading some posts on here, is that my chosen path is unlikely to save me much money!! I'm already looking at different blades, creams, brushes etc.

Hi there,

Glad to see you're being realistic about the cash thing. Yeah, saving money by not buying cartidges usually doesn't end up having the daily shave cost less. Actually, the price per shave WILL be cheaper. Sheeesh what was I thinking? Oh yeah I remember.....it's kinda difficult not buying more stuff than is really needed, at least for a few members. You probably won't have that problem come up......

Good luck on your DE journey,

Martin

Hello and welcome to TSR Go Big.
You may not save much by switching but you'll definitely enjoy spending it now:icon_smile:
regards, beejay

Many thanks for the warm welcome.

I've shaved 3 times now.

The 1st was ok.
The 2nd wasn't!!
The 3rd was rather good.

All thanks to the advice gleaned from the forum.

dodgy said:
Go Big said:

Hi there,

Glad to see you're being realistic about the cash thing. Yeah, saving money by not buying cartidges usually doesn't end up having the daily shave cost less. Actually, the price per shave WILL be cheaper. Sheeesh what was I thinking? Oh yeah I remember.....it's kinda difficult not buying more stuff than is really needed, at least for a few members. You probably won't have that problem come up......

Good luck on your DE journey,

Martin

Welcome.!!!!
I have bought more stuff than even Dodgy needs!!!
Cheers,
Time

Back
Top Bottom