Good morning from Italy

Hi everybody and good morning from Italy. My name is Adriano, a.k.a. Red3ain on Instagram (maybe someone of you already know me). I'm 51 , I play bass ( #bassisnotafish, you know the one with four strings ) and I work as a network and system administrator... in my spare time :)
I like safety razor mostly, I collect old and new kind of it.
When I talk about wet shaving, the phrase I use most is "I swear this will be the last one... "

Hi everybody and good morning from Italy. My name is Adriano, a.k.a. Red3ain on Instagram (maybe someone of you already know me). I'm 51 , I play bass ( #bassisnotafish, you know the one with four strings ) and I work as a network and system administrator... in my spare time :)
When I talk about wet shaving, the phrase I use most is "I swear this will be the last one... "
Quote.."I swear this will be the last one... " famous last words, that's what we all say!;)..i have tried to put a stop on my impulsive buying bout's.. now i say "do i really need it"?..i've got what i need, not what i want..for a while anyway.:D

Last edited:
Ah yes, " this will be the last one"!
And a Good morning to you friend.
Have a wonderful day. :)

Welcome, I am new here myself.

Also off to Italy this weekend and I have promised myself and my wife that I will try not to pick up some shaving related items whilst I am there.........;)

Back
Top Bottom