Grapewood Final Livery

To those of you who honestly reviewed my Grapewood product a little while ago I would like to say a big thank you. The scent was liked, the labelling was not. I have taken into account everything you have said, and completely redesigned the labelling and packaging.

The labels have been professionally produced on waterproof vinyl, and show a close up of a grapefruit skin.

The box comes with a gold top and matching lid, and the set comprises of After Shaving Balm, Splash Cologne, and Shaving Soap, all with the Grapewood scent. The tops on the bottles are being changed from silver to gold, but they haven't arrived yet.

Inside the box, special cut foam will hold all three products securely in place.

It looks good as a pack I think, and I will be selling it as a complete set initially, but will sell the items individually later on.

When it goes on sale next week it will be £27.95 for the set, TSR members have the option of a box for £20.

I hope the new livery meets with approval.

Once again thanks for your support and constructive criticism guys, very much appreciated indeed.

Martin.

Attachments

• Grapewood Box & Set.jpg
    360 bytes · Views: 179
I think the only hurdle is the name is hard to get a handle on what it is going to smell like. If I were not able to read the reviews here I would have no idea what it smells like.

Looks good though, very nicely finished.

Audiolab said:
I think the only hurdle is the name is hard to get a handle on what it is going to smell like. If I were not able to read the reviews here I would have no idea what it smells like.

Woody grapefruit scent :?

Audiolab said:

You could say that for a lot of products though ,even if they have a descriptive name.

True Damian just grape wood seemed more alien to me than normal. I know that for example Boss doesn't give you a clue what it smells like but you know the brand (sort of), I find more of the artisan makers are more descriptive but I did go read the post on this and it sounds quite nice.

Back
Top Bottom