Great AS find!

I have very sensitive skin and coarse beard and for many months was on a quest to find an AS without alcohol if any as it burns and gives me redness..so I found this: Nivea Q10 Aftershave Balm with SPF15 as well mixed in!..it can be bought on Amazon.com as well or I got mine from my local Walgreen's store for $10-$13 USD..a little dab goes a long way!

Cheers!
Blades

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    360 bytes · Views: 436
I haven' tried that one, but quite a few people on here (myself included) use the normal or sensitive Nivea ASB

247057_l.jpg

or

246999_l.jpg

Packaging will change from country to country, but try it, it's lovely ;)

FB.

Never had a problem with Nivea. TBH my dad in his infinite wisdom used it as his one and only after-shaving product.
Ive used the ASB for a while on and off myself - tho at the moment im getting great results from Simple Replenishing moisture cream.

Blades said:
I have very sensitive skin and coarse beard and for many months was on a quest to find an AS without alcohol if any as it burns and gives me redness..so I found this: Nivea Q10 Aftershave Balm with SPF15 as well mixed in!..it can be bought on Amazon.com as well or I got mine from my local Walgreen's store for $10-$13 USD..a little dab goes a long way!

Cheers!
Blades

I had some free samples of this when it came out - really nice. Absorbs easily and isn't greasy, in spite of the SPF.

It's actually a facial moisturiser, not specifically an ASB, but I've used it for that purpose, and it works great!

Nivea Sensitive balm is very good and lasts for ages. I prefer it to the Proraso balm.

John

yeah i find the nivea overly greasy, and leads me to having excessively greasy skin by the end of the day.

If i apply anything after shave, it's cliniques post shave soother. I also have VERY sensitive skin, and nearly always suffer some level of redness, but the clinique soaks in quickly, leaves a great sensation, and doesnt feel greasy.

Back
Top Bottom