Greek creams

Boab

Administrator
Staff Member
LeJog 2022 Finisher
I have only spotted two creams so far in Rhodes. One is Prosar the other is Kolynos. Anyone tried them?

Konstantinos has. He sent me a tube of the Prosar a few months back but I've not gotten around to trying it yet. He said they are both decent, middle of the road creams, nothing to get excited about, but capable of providing a decent lather.

I've tried both. Prosar is ok smells nice but shave is kinda standard of a cream at that price. Kolynos has a rank "dandelion" sort of smell to me. Didn't like it at all.

You should keep an eye out for Greek Nivea shave cream, its great for its price. Also you may still find gillette shave cream tubes. Red/Black for standard formula, Green/Black for sensitive formula.

You should also find Noexema (sp) cans there too.

Everything else is just bog standard Gillette fare.

Edit: Just remembered Kaloderma too. Kinda smells a little like honey and like most of the EUR 1.50 - 2.50 creams it performs well for it's price.

They're all right, nothing extraordinary of course but they have a fresh springy/summery scent (the Kolynos ones).

There is Kolynos Regular, Kolynos Sensitive (Aloe Vera), Prosar Regular, Gillette Regular and also Sensitive as well, here in Athens we also find Florena Regular and also Sensitive (Aloe Vera), Nivea of course (Eur 1.91 in supermarkets here in Athens). etc.

PM me if you need more help, I normally log in at least once a day nowadays...

Back
Top Bottom