Greetings from a Yank.

Hello from across The Pond. Tapatalk had this pop up and I figured why not create an account, and I have entertained the idea before I even used my cell to browse the forums. I am active over at The Shave Den. I just wanted to say hello and all that jazz. Well if you want to know more just ask.

BigMark said:
Hello from across The Pond. I am active over at The Shave Den. I just wanted to say hello and all that jazz.

Darkbulb said:
Welcome over :)
There seems to be quite a bit of cross-pollination of TSD and TSR - both being great sites.

Hi Mark,

If you spend some time here, you'll notice the difference between how the two forums are run. Oh, I see DB is a real blabbermouth over there....heh.

Back in 2007, I followed some of the other B&B gang over to TSD. Heh, Mama Bear (Sue) was posting a lot and selling a bunch of her soaps. Man, she was pretty darn funny and a nice person. Had some tragic crap happen though.

That was only the 4th shaving forum of any size back then and it was usually good hanging out there. Eventually I drifted away for whatever the reasons.

Anyway, this Limey place is surprisingly laid back and very lightly managed. Believe it or not, that works out great almost all the time.

Martin

Back
Top Bottom