Greetings from Denmark...

Hello forum,

What a great place you have here - seems much more laid back, friendly and relaxed than, well, some other fora I have browsed.

So I figured I would say hello and introduce myself - my name is Mads, am from Danish land and I am still quite the shaving newbie.

Actually, I started out on the DE/'proper shaving' journey almost 2 years ago, inspired by another forum - bought a lot of stuff - and at some stage got overwhelmed/tired of painful mistakes, and needed to save time I guess...so went back to 'simple' gillette shaving...but now I am back, determined to give it another go! :icon_razz:

Look forward to learning from your shaving insight, cheers all!

/M

Hi Mads! Not THE Mads are you? (My favourite bond villain, Le Chiffre, was played by the very good Mads Mikkelsen).

I'm sure we can help you out, welcome to the friendliest shaving forum on the web.

Hi Canuck,

Thanks for the warm welcome, and no, sorry I am not him..glad you like his acting though! (Actually, Danes managed to seize 2 villain roles in the same movie - Mr. White - was played by Jesper Christiansen, also a great actor IMO)

Friendlist forum indeed - enjoying browsing old threads atm

Thx, M

hunnymonster said:
Mads Stage then? My mother has rather a lot of his prints on the walls in her house...

Haha, sorry - not him either. Pretty common name in Denmark...

But again, always glad to see Danes make an impact outside our tiny country ;-)

Velkommen til!

Og glædelig jul!

We have at least 2 Max'es here at TSR, Frenchblade and myself. I also sometimes respond to Swedish Max, even though I'm Danish. Well, as you can probably learn on B&B, no harm done, after all Denmark is the capital of Stockholm..... :D

/Max

Back
Top Bottom