Greetings from México.

Hello guys,

Sorry to introduce myself until now, but i forgot i registered to this forum on May 25th. The same thing happened to me with another forum, so i'm not sure in what condition i was when created the accounts... :p

My name is Adrián and i'm a wetshaver from Monterrey, MX. I'm familar with traditional wetshaving since a few years ago, sadly i was doing it the wrong way (cartridge razors) and for many years i suffered from ingrown hairs and razor burns (plus i have senstive skin). Finally this year i decided to make the transition to the more traditional wetshaving with DE & SE razors. I have to try & find my perfect setup yet, but i already gathered a bunch of "tools" for acomplish that, just need to pick'em up from my PMB in TX.

This forum and all the members have been a very helpful source of information when i started with this addiction a few months ago, and for that i have to thank you all. For exemple, this forum pointed me in the right direction when i was looking for a seller with good prices.... the UK based Connaught Shaving! :)

Kind regards.

Adrián

Hola y bienvenido.

I only joined in the last few months and it has been more than a wealth of information and assistance.

I have worked in Mexico for the past 7 years and presently down in Cd Del Carmen in Campeche. If there is anything you would like bringing over from Europe in the future it would be no problem for me. I can use the local post/courier services for delivery. My schedule has me returning after this trip on the 19th August

Disfruta

Hola y bienvenido.

I only joined in the last few months and it has been more than a wealth of information and assistance.

I have worked in Mexico for the past 7 years and presently down in Cd Del Carmen in Campeche. If there is anything you would like bringing over from Europe in the future it would be no problem for me. I can use the local post/courier services for delivery. My schedule has me returning after this trip on the 19th August

Disfruta

Thank you for the kind offering Satanfriendly. Maybe i'll take it once i decided what could i need. Since i'm a newbie i'm still discovering razor brands (old & new), soaps & brushes artisans, etc. Right now i'm looking for the vintage european brands and the british made razors... On their way to MX is a 7 o'clock DE Razor, but as you might experienced after 7 tears working here, the mexican postal service takes an eternity to deliver any international parcel...

How are we treated you here in Mexico until now?

Saludos y gracias!

but as you might experienced after 7 tears working here, the mexican postal service takes an eternity to deliver any international parcel

Indeed, 12 weeks for a book was the best I've experienced. Mexico has looked after me well and why I am still here. The people have been a credit to your country and I have made so many lifetime friends while out this way. Great times.

Please do ask if you want or need something though

Back
Top Bottom