Greetings

Hello to all, please allow me to introduce myself:

My name is GDCarrington and I hail from Texas.

Here is some information about myself.

What are your nicknames/aliases?
None

Where do you live?
15 Miles South of Denton, Texas

What is your age (or) generation?
Late Baby Boomer (1963)

What are you in the real world?
Analyst

What is your favorite shave setup?
Gillette Slim or Schick Krona face Trac II or Atra for Headshaving
Blades - Always Experimenting
Soaps and Creams - Always Experimenting
Tweezerman Badger
Hot Pot and Large Coffee Mugs (One for Lather One for Hot Water for Razor Rinse)

What are your hobbies and favorite activities?
Electronics, Audiophile, Computers, Reading, Cooking when I have the time to spend.

Welcome to TSR

From an old timer with family in McKinney with stetson, buckle and boots ( and imitation gun which got me into trouble with airport ploice)

Enjoy our forum, it's a lot of fun here.

Hi GD. You'll find that one of our members, the near-legendary Mark Herro (mantic59) lives in Texas, even though he apparently hails from Wisconsin. Like most members here, I'm a Limey, but we do have a decent smattering of international members.

chrisbell said:
Hi GD. You'll find that one of our members, the near-legendary Mark Herro (mantic59) lives in Texas, even though he apparently hails from Wisconsin. Like most members here, I'm a Limey, but we do have a decent smattering of international members.

Yes. He lives about 200 miles south and east of my home. That of course is on the short side of Texas. His videos got me into wetshaving.

One thing about Texas, it is a large place.

Thanks for the greeting!

GDCarrington said:
chrisbell said:

Yes. He lives about 200 miles south and east of my home. That of course is on the short side of Texas. His videos got me into wetshaving.

One thing about Texas, it is a large place.

Thanks for the greeting!

Three times the area, a third of the population of the UK. Makes for interesting property prices.

Welcome G.D. Good to have you along. You're off to a great start with Mark (How I got going). You'll find the chaps on here very helpful and kind. Have a look at some of the stickies on here, they've been no end of help to me. Enjoy the ride.:)

Back
Top Bottom