Half way between DE89 and an R41

I'm looking for a de razor more aggressive than the DE89 and less so than the R41. That probably means every other razor in existence but can anyone recommend something, ideally similar in size and weight and price?

Thanks
Tom

Not similar in any way and costs $70 + $7 shipping to UK but oh! what a shave!

Either Weber head and a handle to suit your hand. I've just received the new, improved Classic (long) handle - with a DLC this time - and it makes a superlative shave even better. Do I need another razor at all? Would anyone? Going from an 89 to a Weber will save a fortune as you'll miss pout all the in-betweeners.

Greetings

May I suggest any Gillette 'New', that you can pick up from E-bay or perhaps this forum, if (as I found) you find the handle a little small and thin just use the handle off your DE89 or any other handle you have and like, if the other handle thread is metric or imperial it will still fit and screw up without a problem.

IMHO I think the 'New's' are superb shavers without being hugely aggressive as I personally find the R41 to be.

Regards
Dick

Weber DLC is showing Out of Stock on the website, shame as it is about now SWMBO usually asks what I want for Christmas and the DLC has the advantage of looking like a fantastic razor and not costing the earth.

Back
Top Bottom