Halloween Lucky Dip Boxes ... Trick? or Treet?

Want some new stuff? Want it for free?

Pop your name below ...

I have not one, but two lucky dip boxes which will go to two random names chosen from the entries some time after 1900 on Monday 31st October.

Upon receipt, please dig deep as there is a lot of stuff! At the minimum, you'll get a razor head (supply your own handle), razor blades, soap, soap dish, brush, balm, aftershave or EDT and an attar.

AL9nZEUiJkH5KM5lk7OekUYuDVDd_qpPi3xaHozKRWuU05mpEA5VplncRfoK49lLsc3WjftyS_kdKAv31tK-zObdSv1DEuzqkndY2x9neFdEy31KTVxHPBhz22dUBWyTmkI-2tsem-aMa0s1EmzleAiLlIbWzA=w800

Last edited:
What a fabulous idea!, I am not a deserving person, and have some of the things I can make out already, but I can already feel curious about what I can't see! If it's well subscribed I'll keep out to let other people have a crack. If not I might put my name in just for fun.

It's a really fun idea to do a mystery PIF! Well done sir!

Last edited:
That's awesome! However while I love a lucky dip it would be remiss of me to throw my hat in when I have a decent cross-section of the items that are visible in the boxes (along with a previously won never-ending chunk of soap in one of those funky ziplock bags ;))

This time, those funky ziplock bags have an aftershave, an attar and a razor head (so it doesn't get lost). I've a different never-ending supply of soap to move along. It's a classic, so nobody can be disappointed!

Another great PIF to be offered on TSR!
I'm sure I wouldn't be disappointed with your lucky dip however, I have more than my fair share of shaving related items and would rather see them going to one of our latest members who may benefit more than I with your thoughtful offer.
So, Thank you but respectfully not in.
Good luck for those that put their name down. :)

Paul.

Want some new stuff? Want it for free?

Pop your name below ...

I have not one, but two lucky dip boxes which will go to two random names chosen from the entries some time after 1900 on Friday 31st October.

Upon receipt, please dig deep as there is a lot of stuff! At the minimum, you'll get a razor head (supply your own handle), razor blades, soap, soap dish, brush, balm, aftershave or EDT and an attar.

AL9nZEUiJkH5KM5lk7OekUYuDVDd_qpPi3xaHozKRWuU05mpEA5VplncRfoK49lLsc3WjftyS_kdKAv31tK-zObdSv1DEuzqkndY2x9neFdEy31KTVxHPBhz22dUBWyTmkI-2tsem-aMa0s1EmzleAiLlIbWzA=w800
I'd like to be included thanks - great pif!

Back
Top Bottom