Hello and Good Morning

Good morning all.
I have leeched a few months, and started with a Lord DE, Palmolive and Laser blades 4 months ago. 52 years old and only just learning how to shave!! I've expanded a little now, but must be frugal.
I have some Mitchell's wool fat and some feather blades and a horsehair brush all being used now - but I know that there will be a lot of water going down the plughole before I master consistently good shaves.
I do know already that witch-hazel is wondrous stuff and a 59p alum block is the best buy any shaver could have made.
My most pressing conundrum is to fathom out how I manage to draw blood from around my Adams apple without damaging the hairs growing there!
Best wishes to all
Lloydedwards

Hi and welcome to TSR Lloyde! :D As for the Adams apple: pull the skin (rather) tight to the side and then shave the area not shaved ... Old cut throat trick :D

Hi Lloyd and welcome to TSR.
Try this: swallow/half swallow and hold it and the AA will stay hidden and let you pass without incident.:icon_wink:
regards, beejay

lloydedwards said:
My most pressing conundrum is to fathom out how I manage to draw blood from around my Adams apple without damaging the hairs growing there!

Hello lloyd, that made me laugh!:icon_lol: I used to have an electric shaver that could draw blood and leave a face-full of hair..........:dodgy:

Welcome to the forum!

Back
Top Bottom