Hello and help me into the next phase...

S

shaverj

Hello TSR shavers!
I am a few months into wet shaving and I am starting the next phase... I have found a razor, blade, and a rotation of brushes (I couldn't settle on one). Now, I am starting to explore the world of soaps, creams, and aftershaves! My one limitation is scent, I like some, but not too much!

I look forward to the next leg of my journey!

Thanks,
-jason

Truefitt and Hill do a nice sample set of creams, balms and colognes on their website. Good stuff. The 1805 is subtle.

I agree that L'Occitane cade soap is a nice one to try, pleasant but not overly scented. T+H's hard soap is a beauty, old style subtle lavender. But in any case, enjoy your experiments.

Welcome to TSR!

Welcome Jason.

You will find that every member has there own opinion and checking the various posts will give you an idea of whats good or not. However the real enjoyment, IMHO, is trying them out for yourself. There is enough out there to keep you going a lifetime.

Enjoy. :lol:

moodymick said:
There are a variety of unscented soaps out there, advertised as such e.g. Mama Bears, off the top of my head. Soaps like L'Occitane Cade & MWF are very very low key scentwise too - so I find. :|

As it should be for a wash off product like soap... choice of soap shouldn't interfere with the aftershave or cologne you put on after it really eh?

Back to the plot... what sort of fragrances do you like? Pointless to suggest anything if you don't like the general smell...

Hello and welcome.

Soaps and creams; There's tons of them!! The scent, for me at least, only really lasts for the duration of the shave. Most often, once it's rinsed of and down the plug 'ole it's gone. It's still nice to have it while you're shaving.

Regards

Ian

Back
Top Bottom