hello everybody

dodgy said:
Awww, shuckens (said in my best bashful hillbilly voice),

The concern some members have for me is somewhat touching. I am fine....thank you though.

Far as last night goes, it was the quarterly get together of a group I belong to. Yeah, we all meet somewhere four times a year. Matter of fact, I haven't got around to sleeping since getting back.

Yeah, when they arrive, everyone takes a huge dose of MDA. After that it's mainly finding a comfortable place (and the right people) to spend the next 6-8 hours with. This was a little smaller gathering than usual, with only around 40 people. Heh......a 'lovely' experience as usual. http://www.zoklet.net/totse/en/drugs/psychedelics/mda.html

So no reason to worry.

Gratefully yours,

Martin

That's fantastic news Martin your fine phew!!!!!good news, but just to recap on last night....... you weren't totally shit faced drinking your smelly's........but in fact you were getting even more shit faced on MDA, and having an orgy........... You bad boy.....still at least you didn't have the night Micky and me were fearing. Happy days.

John said:
[That's fantastic news Martin your fine phew!!!!!good news, but just to recap on last night....... you weren't totally shit faced drinking your smelly's........but in fact you were getting even more shit faced on MDA,

Yeah John, that's pretty much it. Been doin this stuff since the mid 1970s, and matter of fact it's the same chemist as back in the day. Yeah, he's childhood buddies with a bunch of us, and he was always a sorta mad scientist type. Usta make us some DMT for a special treat sometimes. I believe that drug would be bad for me now. Hah, talk about seeing God......that's the stuff to smoke. http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=DMT

Only problem with MDA is the crash I now get. Yes, it's because I am old. Takes me a full 24 hours before I feel ok again.....much like a real bad hangover.

Thanks for your relieved post,

Martin

Oh.......I apologize to the OP for Mikey and John derailing your thread. They mean well.......

dodgy said:
John said:
[That's fantastic news Martin your fine phew!!!!!good news, but just to recap on last night....... you weren't totally shit faced drinking your smelly's........but in fact you were getting even more shit faced on MDA,

Yeah John, that's pretty much it. Been doin this stuff since the mid 1970s, and matter of fact it's the same chemist as back in the day. Yeah, he's childhood buddies with a bunch of us, and he was always a sorta mad scientist type. Usta make us some DMT for a special treat sometimes. I believe that drug would be bad for me now. Hah, talk about seeing God......that's the stuff to smoke. http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=DMT

Only problem with MDA is the crash I now get. Yes, it's because I am old. Takes me a full 24 hours before I feel ok again.....much like a real bad hangover.

Thanks for your relieved post,

Martin

Oh.......I apologize to the OP for Mikey and John derailing your thread. They mean well.......

To the OP...sorry about all this, but just two things 1 you've been watching TSR you should know things happen like this ( we do like each other even if it looks like we fight like cat's and dog's some times...it's just friendly rivalry )
2, sorry if we have debunked your post ( but Martin could be trying to send us on a guilt trip) not content with his own trip form last night.

John said:
[That's fantastic news Martin your fine phew!!!!!good news,

To the OP...sorry about all this, but just two things 1 you've been watching TSR you should know things happen like this ( we do like each other even if it looks like we fight like cat's and dog's some times...it's just friendly rivalry )
2, sorry if we have debunked your post ( but Martin could be trying to send us on a guilt trip) not content with his own trip form last night.
[/quote]

Good advice buddy,

I was once again gonna bring up kindly and helpful Uncle Mikey, and his.....unusual attraction to certain shiny things. I won't though.

Heh, the OP doesn't know your twisted sense of humor quite yet, so feel free to take advantage of him for a short while. God knows I'm still getting hazed by you and other members because of my Yanker status. Well, it's something I'm willing to put up with, just to be a member here.

So there you go OP.....who to believe? Those lying bastards or me? Oh yeah, speaking of lying, many of these guys will use sarcasm! Now where's the humor in that? Idiots.

Search your soul for the answer to what these guys are up to. No pressure,

Martin

dodgy said:
John said:
[That's fantastic news Martin your fine phew!!!!!good news,

Good advice buddy,

I was once again gonna bring up kindly and helpful Uncle Mikey, and his.....unusual attraction to certain shiny things. I won't though.

Heh, the OP doesn't know your twisted sense of humor quite yet, so feel free to take advantage of him for a short while. God knows I'm still getting hazed by you and other members because of my Yanker status. Well, it's something I'm willing to put up with, just to be a member here.

So there you go OP.....who to believe? Those lying bastards or me? Oh yeah, speaking of lying, many of these guys will use sarcasm! Now where's the humor in that? Idiots.

Search your soul for the answer to what these guys are up to. No pressure,

Martin
[/quote]

Us using sarcasm.... Na wouldn't dream of it old chap

mmm this place looks slightly more dangerous that I thought when I was just browsing looking for innocent reviews of some badger brush.... :s:s:icon_cheesygrin:

as to the DMT, does it have anything to do with that powdered stuff that some of our Yankee cousins use to lather up? It cannot be more toxic than Tabac, I'd say

If you post about any questions you may have, obduliovalera, you may even get a useful reply by about page 100.
There's a good amount of friendly banter on here, but you can even find helpful advice and answers to your questions on rare occasions.
Oh, and welcome.

Back
Top Bottom