Hello everybody

Hi guys, another recent-ish member of the the cue ball club here, from Devon, and obviously new to the forum. Am in my mid 40`s now and had been watching my hair getting thinner and thinner for 20 years - it was receding at the front with that stupid bit left in the middle, and the bald patch was getting bigger and bigger, this really was a look I wasn`t wanting, and when the barber used to show me the back with the mirror I used to cringe!

So, I took the law into my own hands (probably the root many take) and went grade 2 clippers all over, for about a year, and got bored. Then the same with grade 1/no guard etc etc. Then I shaved it properly, and WOW! Took me an entire evening the first time but I was hooked, it looked good, felt good and very clean. I couldn`t keep my hands off it either, just felt so amazing;);)

A big shock was the next morning when I woke up to find the whole lot had turned to sandpaper, I really couldn`t believe how quickly that happened. Anyway out came the shaving kit again and I was off for round 2, and much quicker this time. This was a year or so ago and I love the whole thing, I shave my head every day or every other day - any longer than that and I feel scruffy. I am a perfectionist when I do it though, my head has to be perfectly smooth all over, and I will hunt out any last little bits of stubble that try to escape. I finish the job of with Dare To Be Bald cream, it does a good job and I love the smell.

I work with 2 other guys who do this too, and it`s always a talking point - even gets a bit competitive!!

Anyway that`s my background, will lurk around now and have a good read

Welcome to TSR!

bald GIF

Welcome. I will do this one day, but the Hotmetalette is quite against it and at the moment my hair looks pretty good to anyone my own height or less!!
Thanks hotmetal. If your hair is fine you`re very lucky. I hated the way mine looked, and it was going grey at the sides, so had absolutely nothing going for it. I`m my own boss too so nobody else here to tell me I`m not allowed to do it:ROFLMAO:

Back
Top Bottom