Hello from France

Hello
I have just discorverd this forum yesterday and it's a real pleasure to read it.
I'm a returning customer from Paul Mayhew,a very nice guy who accept to sell new product when his customer ask it (I'm talking about DR Harris milk of cucumber and rose)
About the produt I use,I prefer the DR Harris Marlborough cream and aftershave,the scent is wonderful.Edwin Jagger sandalwwod and aloe vera are also very nice.
Of course I also have the great proraso green and white soap and aftershave balm.
And last I also got some Paul's nice shaving cream :lavender and sandalwood.
So you can see that I'm a little crazy with all this cream and soap,my wife said that next I will need more place than her for my product in the bathroom....
:lol:

Welcome Bowman

It's time to reclaim the bathroom. I like Paul's cream. The essential oils added are great.

If you are a fan of DRH Marlborough that's good enough for me. Welcome.

How do you find Connaught's Indian sandalwood cream?

Yes ,the DRH marlborough is amazing,I'm more and more interseted by this brand.
I'm waiting an order from connaught shaving:a DRH almond soap and a bottle of milk of cucumber and rose
I'm sure it will be great.
About sandalwood,the first cream I tried was the TOBS.I really like the scent but my skin doesn't support the shaving with it.
The scent of the connaught is different (but really nice also) but the shaving is a real pleasure;the foam is easy to product and I have never red skin or other problem with it.
I don't need to use an aftershave with this cream but just for pleasure I use the edwin jagger sandalwood....
And sorry for my poor english.... :oops:

cheese_dave said:
Alright bowman.

Didn't we beat you buggers at Agincourt?

Ah crap I'll get banned now. Bollocks.

I hope Bowman doesn't take offence to this. He is not Monsieur Charles Grande Pomme de Terre Tete you know!! :hungrig

Pig Cat said:
cheese_dave said:
Alright bowman.

Didn't we beat you buggers at Agincourt?

Ah crap I'll get banned now. Bollocks.

I hope Bowman doesn't take offence to this. He is not Monsieur Charles Grande Pomme de Terre Tete you know!! :hungrig
You can't be French and be called "bowman" when there are people from Cheshire in here. I'm sure bowman is a gent with a sense of humour, esp when confronted with things 600 years old.

As for you, Pig Cat, I'd ban ya.

Back
Top Bottom