Hello from Heywood

Hello

I was an electric shaver for 40 years, the last 5 I felt like I was using a blowtorch. 18 months ago I started wet shaving with a cartridge razor and gel, not feeling any difference
in closeness of shave when using 3 blade cartridge or 2 blade cartridge I to decided to try DE shaving. I started with Wilkinson Sword Classic Razor, Personna blades, Wilkinson Sword Brush, Palmolive stick and cream, and Nivea Sensitive ASB. I've been steadily stocking up with cheap traditional shaving products, I particularly like Erasmic.
I have a Rolls Razor and a Wardonia Razor which i will try sometime.

Too much of a good thing. I want to shave everyday, I want to try out all the products I've bought. And the result a bad shave. So shave every two days and only change
one part of the routine. So easy to say not so easy do.

Brushes. the more look the more puzzled I am.

Cartridge Razors. Sensor Excel/Mach3 Turbo plus brush and soap gives me a great shave, but the cartridges are too expensive.

Good morning Dan

Thanks for the introduction. It sounds as though you are stll looking for your "right" combination and perhaps are also still finding a technique that suits. Keep at it!

Welcome.

I would try a de sample pack..cheapest and best way to find your favorite blade from the pack and welcome to TSR and enjoy your stay!

Blades

Hello and welcome to TSR Dan.
Keep looking and keep trying and eventually you'll find some good combinations :)
You might want to check out the 404 at less than £10,,its a nice starter brush
<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.diamondedgeltd.com/acatalog/Progress_shaving_brushes_and_accessories.html#a760" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.diamondedgeltd.com/acatalog/ ... .html#a760</a><!-- m -->
regards, beejay

Mornin dd
Two things have worked for me
No pressure on the blade
Just do oneor two with the grain passes. Make sure you know what direction your beard grows.
That sounds like three!
Anyhoo
Enjoy
Slick Tim

Back
Top Bottom