Hello from Lyon

It's now 18 month since I got my first brush (an Edwin Jaeger medium in best) and put my grand father gillette back on duty.
I've learned a lot of things thanks to forum like this one. I want to join in and I hope will be able to give back from my experience.

I also bought a lot of shaving stuff (mainly tallow based soaps and Fitjar creams), tried many razors (38C, Tech, Futur, Vision, 39C) and brushes (Shavemac 177, Shavemac D01 two band, semogue 1470, New forest tigris perla 2216, Simspson Duke #2 and Chubby#1 two band). The nice thing with shaving products is that there is no really bad ones just some you need more time or experience to get the most of.
These days, I stick with my Chubby#2 and red tip (revamped and gold plated via razor emporium) :

[URL=http://img155.imageshack.us/i/....imageshack.us/img155/7321/img2404x.jpg[/img][/url]

hunnymonster said:
cyril said:
The nice thing with shaving products is that there is no really bad ones just some you need more time or experience to get the most of.

You've not tried the Wilkinson Sword blue bowl soap or Erasmic "non-Tallow" stick then :lol:

Like lathering with Edam cheese.

Welcome Cyril! :D If you are French you won't have tried Edam either.

Morning Cyril
Great collection! I wish my red tip was good for me but it's just one of those that doesn't fit me.
Yours is quite lovely. Gold!!
Enjoy and welcome.
Tim.

Back
Top Bottom